Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 2
Effervescent activator of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step1.
An innovative product that stimulates the protected enzymes found in Step 1. Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells. Reduces the appearance and size of pores. Revitalizes and prepares the skin for subsequent products.
Product functions and characteristics
- Airless pump
- Deep gentle enzymatic exfoliation
- Exfoliates through a hydration process
- Soothing and moisturizing⧫
- Does not create micro lesions
- Does not stimulate sebaceous secretions
- Brightens the complexion
- Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells
- Leaves the skin smooth, brightened with an even tone
Apply 1 to 2 times a week. Apply on top of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1. Massage lightly in a circular motion. A foam will form. Leave to act 3 to 5 minutes then massage lightly in a circular motion with wet fingers and then rinse. Warning: Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Functions and characteristics of the main ingredients
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that do not represent the functions of the concept or the product)
- No oil
- Effervescent stimulation
- No mechanical exfoliation
- A new innovative concept that exfoliates with hydration⧫
- Favours cell turnover – regeneration (a protective concept of proteolytic enzymatic activity – papain and bromelain enzymes)
- Decongest and antibacterial effect
⧫ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective