SCULPTURAL FACE LIFTING METHOD
The procedure of Sculptural Face Lifting has revolutionised traditional approach to beauty in the industry which was once dominated by invasive techniques, plastic surgeries, fillers and use of various toxic substances to delay ageing process. Being a pioneer in the field of modern holistic beauty, it proved its effectiveness and has shown time and time again that there is a way to beauty without pain. This treatment gives prolonged effect of natural face, neck and décolleté lifting without side effects and the risks of complications. Sculptural Face Lifting propels the internal resources of the body for the natural rejuvenation and recovery. It improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases the microcirculation in the subcutaneous adipose tissue, normalizes cellular respiration, activates metabolism and tissue nourishment. The secret of the success of the technique lies in the deep study of the basic facial and masticatory muscles of the face simultaneously - from the outside through the skin and through the oral cavity from the inside.
As a result, muscle tone and elasticity are restored. Muscles tighten and skin becomes smooth, returning the face to its natural shape. Overall, Sculptural Face Lifting technique produces such positive results:
- facial muscles relax and muscle tone returns to normal;
- helps muscle recovery, restores elasticity, tightens and smoothes the skin by restoring the oval of the face;
- eliminates spasms and blockages;
- enables metabolism and tissue nourishment;
- appearance and elasticity of the skin improves via stimulation of skin cell regeneration and prevention of wrinkles.
Additionally to tightening and strengthening of the face, the procedure normalizes the client's psycho-emotional state including the chronic fatigue syndrome. The inner blocks and clamps are removed, stress and anxiety melt away.
During the session, an osteopathic effect is achieved - tissue tension decrease, muscle spasms and pain are removed. The face "opens' and begins to "breath".
Two complementary techniques are examined and worked out in details - Sculptural and Intraoral parts:
- Sculptural technique – this first part includes thorough skilful facial manipulations. Muscle sculpting is achieved by kneading the whole face, neck and décolletage area superficially.
- Intraoral technique that follows after affects mimic and chewing muscles along the entire length from point to point of muscle's attachment simultaneously from the outer and inner sides through the oral cavity, and also, indirectly, the facial bones of the skull. In-depth massage results in face rectification, restoring the shape and improving oedema. It strengthens and tones the areas of the muscles which are inaccessible during external massage. This part is performed by the practitioner wearing sterile gloves inside the oral cavity.
Price : $199.00
includes light therapy and customized mask to suit the needs of your skin type.